OOTD: The Night I Met Gaga

Hey, everyone! Happy middle of the week! :D How are you all? I hope everyone’s doing great.

I had a fabulous time yesterday walking and shopping around Tutuban with my bestfriend Biel. Despite a close call with a crazy  pedicab driver who offered us a ride for PHP20 then later on charged us PHP12o each and refused to leave until we paid up, everything was all good. Don’t worry, luckily a guard was around and drove him away. Thank God!

I really have to do a haul video / post soon just to show you guys some of the things I have amassed this month. I shall find a time to do so this weekend! :D

Meanwhile, here’s the outfit I wore to Lady Gaga’s concert last Monday.

What I was wearing:

• Faux leather bustier from Oxygen
  • Re-cut skirt from 168
  • Ribbon from my Sarah Jessica Parker dress as belt
  • Jelly wedges
  • Random bracelets and glow sticks as accessories

I got the bustier from Oxygen last Friday. It was on sale from PHP699 o PHP399. It was such a steal so I was really happy about that. My makeup’s a bit ragged after the concert but I had blue and green eye shadows on my eyes with Shu Uemura individual lashes that had streaks of blue in them. I also had orange lip gloss on my lips and coral blush on my cheeks.

For my hair, my work mate RJ (in the photo above) did some random, messy girls just to give it body and shape. I need my own flat iron or curling iron. I love curling my hair!!!

Check out Lady Gaga’s castle. It’s totally grand and it moved a lot when the show was ongoing. Can’t wait to show you guys some of my photos and videos but that will have to wait til tomorrow. :D

For now, I gotta say toodles! :D

About these ads

19 Comments

1. oooooh, so fortunate to have watched lady gaga, my peboriiiit singer! haha!

btw, grabe 120 ? wow, parang quoting a bus fare na ata si mr. pedicab driver! nakakaloka! @_@

2. OMGGG!! Lovely look lab! super! :D you’re so gorgeous! and I love that sexy messy hair look <3

P.S. buti ka pa nakapunta ng concert ni lady gaga. huwhuwhuw.. selos ako :((

xoxo
    http://www.bebe-doll.netConfessions of a Fashion Blogger

3. Can I have the skirt!? It’s the most amazing thing Mich!! :)) Wow, you actually went to the concert? Cant wait to see pics!!

Bongga si Manong Driver ha! Daig pa ang tricy dito sa ZC. LOL

4. Oooh I thought your outfit was one whole dress! The top and skirt go very well together. :D

5. love it girl, you should wear more dresses like this! bagay na bagay!

6. Wow, you watched her concert pala! Will wait for more photos. :)

7. How was the concert?! Nice set! My favorite part of your outfit is the skirt, but everything else is great!

8. ay pumunta ka? teheee loved your outfit! :D

9. i heard the concert was nothing short of fantastic!!! wish i were there!! :P

10. Mich!!! BITIN!!!! hahaha.. Can’t wait till you post more photos and vids of the concert.. :D Anyway, you look so fierce! Love the edgy makeup and outfit!

11. Like your outfit! And the curly hair :D

I’m planning to buy a legit curling iron too coz I’m tired of using my flat iron to curl. Hahaha

12. love your melissa inspired wedges dear!! i’ve been collecting all their colours! i love how they’re jelly! haha! u rock the dress!! go gaga kna tlg! winner ang look! xx

13. cute cute dress!! you look so fab! and i envy you for meeting gaga :(